This page consists of posts by all current Formula 1 drivers.
00:16: Happy with the 1st part of the race, racing in the Top 10. Pitting twice for wing change, cost me. Looking forward… t.co/A0KjM0Qjsa 00:16: Muy contento con la 1ra parte de la carrera en top 10. Entrar 2 veces a pits x cambio de ala, afectó mucho. Ahora a… t.co/lNznge2MnM
We let go a victory today! I'll keep with me the great race I was doing before the contact. Thank you everybody!… t.co/uDcF0vGkUo
P7 🏼What a race it was! Had a lot of fun out there and I enjoyed every moment of it. Once again the team did a great job 🏼
I think @Max33Verstappen inherited my bad luck since he got the "VER" Sorry for you buddy...
04:15: Incredible feeling to drive in this track. Tomorrow, the race will be another experiment to keep on knowing the car… t.co/klwY80bnHR 04:12: Increíble sensación manejar en esta pista. Mañana en la carrera será un experimento más para seguir conociendo el c… t.co/gsQi7joEhG
Starting P7 for tomorrows Road America GP.
Pretty decent considering we only did 2 laps in FP3. Happy with our reco… t.co/1igoDE8vmn
Quite happy with today's result 🏼 On this track everything can happen tomorrow. I think it's going to be an exciting race.
Didn't get the best of my car today. Will work to improve my driving when the feeling isn't there. Everything is still open for a good race.
Bravo 🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻 t.co/4MkMzuJ9NI
03:52: 2007 en @roadamerica. Arrancando penúltimo y terminando 2ndo. Peleando por el 1ero en la última vuelta. 🏼 t.co/in5bB9S7dt 02:52: Nice to be here at @roadamerica, one of my favorite tracks. To be back here, with an @IndyCar is really fantastic.… t.co/uIc14kWbC2
Still work to do with the setup to make the car better balanced for quali and race. Will be close, looking forward!… t.co/6Ni8CrPZcY
09:33: #TBT #LeMans24 looking back at the @24heuresdumans with images and data, starting grid P12, class position P6, over… t.co/BrnrNxBHBQ 09:30: #TBT #LeMans24 retour en image mais aussi en data lors des @24heuresdumans 10h41 min de roulage, 3eme meilleur temp… t.co/2iEPns5QBP 09:14: To President @JeanTodt the @fia all the Marshalls @24heuresdumans the ACO & the @FIAWEC thank you for the 2017… t.co/1zM7dtul6S 09:10: Au Président @JeanTodt la @fia tous les commissaires des @24heuresdumans l'ACO & le @FIAWEC merci pour l'édition 20… t.co/V70CD3iEZH 1 other tweets
15:01: Debating about technology & motorsport @fia Sport Conf with @pirellisport @McLarenApplied @FIAformulaE & Mr Patrick… t.co/ka3MhaKiuW 14:08: Honored to speak about Technology in Motorsport @fia 2017 Sport Conference. Thanks you President @JeanTodt #FIA… t.co/vpwnmQnoE9
12:17: Last few weeks to enter the most special summer holidays at our Karting Campus!! More info: t.co/wYpDewXoJq 🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻 12:15: Últimas plazas disponibles para el verano más especial! Karting Campus!! Toda la la info: t.co/Pbnlb1zOsk 🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻
Salam Baku!!!! @BakuCityCircuit
See you tomorrow at the Autograph Sessions!! 🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻
Sebastian Vettel's sideways swipe at Lewis Hamilton in Baku was textbook road rage - but just how common is red mist in F1?
Lewis Hamilton brands title rival Sebastian Vettel "a disgrace" after the Ferrari driver drove into his Mercedes in the Azerbaijan Grand Prix.
• War of words ensues after German rammed into the back of Hamilton• Ferrari driver hit with a penalty for colliding twice with the BritonLewis Hamilton called Sebastian Vettel “a disgrace” and...
• Vettel, who seemed to turn into Briton’s car, finishes fourth; Hamilton fifth• Valtteri Bottas overtakes Lance Stroll just before finish to take secondRed Bull’s Daniel Ricciardo took the flag at...
A loose head restraint costs Lewis Hamilton victory in an incident-packed Azerbaijan Grand Prix as Sebastian Vettel is penalised for driving into his title rival.
Lap by lap updates from the Azerbaijan Grand PrixEmail Tom here or tweet him here, if you fancyHamilton saves best till last to take pole in Baku 1.39pm BST Irrelevant celeb watch: Mariah Carey is...
Lewis Hamilton says he thrives under "pressure" after salvaging a pole position in Azerbaijan with a "beautiful lap".
Lewis Hamilton produces a stunning last-gasp lap in qualifying for the Azerbaijan Grand Prix to beat team-mate Valtteri Bottas to pole.
• Blistering last qualifying lap puts British driver on front of grid• Raikkonen third, Vettel fourth over a second behind HamiltonLewis Hamilton came back from what has been a trying weekend with...
It's the second year of the Azerbaijan Grand Prix and the forecast is set dry and warm in Baku.
Mercedes' Valtteri Bottas led Ferrari's Kimi Raikkonen in final practice at the Azerbaijan Grand Prix as Ferrari's Sebastian Vettel hit trouble.
Fernando Alonso's grid penalties at the Azerbaijan Grand Prix go up to 40 after an engine change before final practice on Saturday.
• Briton can pass Ayrton Senna’s tally of poles at Azerbaijan Grand Prix• Max Verstappen sets pace during Friday practice sessions in BakuThere are records of no little import within Lewis...
It's the second year of the Azerbaijan Grand Prix and the forecast is set dry and warm in Baku.
Red Bull's Max Verstappen is fastest before crashing during practice for the Azerbaijan Grand Prix, with Lewis Hamilton only 10th.
Can the fastest street circuit in Formula 1 produce a thrilling contest? Predict who you think will top qualifying in Baku.
Last weekend around 250,000 people gathered to watch an event that remains a spectacle as thrilling as anything likely to be seen in F1 this yearThe job of waving the tricolore to start the 85th...
Max Verstappen leads a Red Bull one-two in a disjointed first practice session at the Azerbaijan Grand Prix.
Student Katie Leverton steps into the male-dominated world of motorsport.
• ‘We have to improve if we are going to have a shot at winning this title’• British driver goes into Azerbaijan Grand Prix after flawless race in CanadaLewis Hamilton has said he and his Mercedes...
Lewis Hamilton says both he and Mercedes need to be more consistent if they are to beat Ferrari to the world titles this year.
McLaren's Fernando Alonso and Stoffel Vandoorne will start Sunday's Azerbaijan Grand Prix from the back of the grid.
The Baku City Circuit needs to deliver a memorable race after a uninspired debut, while Lewis Hamilton could bump into an old flame.
• Formula One will be behind paywall between 2019 and 2024• Managing director Sean Bratches says ‘free to air is critical’Formula One’s new owners believe the UK television rights deal they have...
Monisha Kaltenborn, Formula 1's first female team boss, leaves her role as Sauber's team principal.
The Baku City Circuit is the 71st to host a Formula 1 race but how well can you recognise these tracks from the past and present?
• F1 chief executive Chase Carey cites ‘short-term, deal of the day focus’• Key people will all be in place by August, says CareyChase Carey, the chief executive of the Formula One Group, the new...
The Chinese and Singapore Grands Prix are listed as provisional on the first release of the official calendar for 2018.
Lewis Hamilton is in the best mental shape he has been in at Mercedes, says team boss Toto Wolff.
Rosberg dismisses Wolff 'vicious' claim, Honda hope to make McLaren partnership work, Sauber chief says F1 too technical, plus more.
Ex-Formula 1 driver Kamui Kobayashi smashes the Le Mans lap record as Toyota take the front row in qualifying.
Emphasis on simulator work in motor sport means more drivers will emerge from the gaming scene – if they can conquer problems over the lack of ‘fear of death’When Lewis Hamilton looked to his...
Motor sport, and F1 especially, has always sought to explore new technologies and the latest innovations but how will these advances impact sport in the future? In the third of our Sport 2.0 films,...
To mark BBC Music Day, BBC Sport lists Formula 1's top 10 full-throttle tracks.
German’s high-risk style yields benefits; Force India have bout of indecision; Fernando Alonso engine failure brings McLaren divorce from Honda closerThat Sebastian Vettel does not want to lose...
• Mercedes scored first one-two of season at Canadian Grand Prix• British driver believes team has addressed some of the issues with carLewis Hamilton believes Mercedes will have left their Formula...
Toro Rosso driver Daniil Kvyat labels Formula 1 a 'stupid circus', Fernando Alonso says McLaren's speed 'dangerous', plus more.
Lewis Hamilton says his victory in the Canadian Grand Prix is crucial to his and his Mercedes team's championship hopes this year.
• Briton led throughout after qualifying in pole position• Championship leader Sebastian Vettel finishes fourthLewis Hamilton has slashed the deficit to rival Sebastian Vettel in the Formula One...
Lewis Hamilton dominates the Canadian Grand Prix as dramatic action behind allowed him to cut his points deficit to Sebastian Vettel.
Latest action from the 7pm BST race in MontrealHamilton claims Canada F1 GP pole to match Ayrton Senna’s 65Email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @benfisherj 6.40pm BST Sir Patrick Stewart is...
Lewis Hamilton says the present of Ayrton Senna's helmet for equalling the Brazilian's pole record means more than any trophy.
• Only Michael Schumacher with 68 has more poles than Mercedes driver• Championship leader Sebastian Vettel second for Ferrari, Valtteri Bottas thirdLewis Hamilton, who struggled badly in...
Lewis Hamilton equal his hero Ayrton Senna's career pole position record in Canada, and is given a gift by the late champion's family.
Sebastian Vettel sets the pace as Ferrari appear to dominate final practice at the Canadian Grand Prix.
• Hamilton and Sebastian Vettel show pace at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve• Williams’ Paddy Lowe bemoans ‘gulf of spending’ between top teams and restThe fight between Mercedes and Ferrari remains...
F1 technical and sporting boss Ross Brawn says he offered to help McLaren's engine partner Honda with its performance problems.
Kimi Raikkonen turns the tables on Lewis Hamilton to set the pace in second practice at the Canadian Grand Prix.
Lewis Hamilton edges title rival Sebastian Vettel to set the pace in first practice at the Canadian Grand Prix.
Can Hamilton grab pole to claim a sixth Canadian GP win? Or will a local boy steal his thunder? Predict who you think will master qualifying in Canada.